He thinks he's people.
Pray for his soul.
- SCD: liquid to adhere to the surface of a solid, continued here because hit character limit.
- Cathedral: Okay, I pull up, hop out at the after party You and all your friends, yeah, they love to get naughty
- heckin_cute_and_validpost: fake marmot post
- Chapose: Gtfo with your retarded liquid definition nobody uses
- jasongrace999: Everyone uses it, cope.
- AuntieTran: i cast magic missile
- GuyOnABuffalo: It has been pinned for hours and isn't drama I'm seething so hard I can't even
- Man_Bear_Fridge: To every sneed: Take a deep breath and look at this https://taytay.life/post/16175/baby-capybara
- CRUSTY: no
- luke: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYAHAHAHA GET REKT LMAO
- FardAndShid: Who will rid me of the meddlesome retard above me.
- konrad: r/mademesmile
- JimieWhales: literally who?
- Spiritual_Racist: 4 retarded shitpostes get pinned but not this site sucks
- MarseyIsMyWaifu: Unironically ban everyone making fun of Norm's death
Anyone want to chip in?
What breaks my heart the Most, Is I entered this Uncorrupted from any outside Sources, I didn't get into Clownfish TV's Streams until after I saw the Netflix Show. Now someone like me being on the Spectrum I tend to attach to Characters from my Childhood Deeply. I can tell the difference between Fictional Characters and Real people but they fail to realize that even though I know they're Fictional Characters I see cry, I still feel Heartbreak and it actually screws me up Emotionally for days when I see my Favorite Characters get Killed in the first 5 Minutes..plus with the added fact of Kevin Smith telling us all to "Grow Up" well I hope him or Clownfish TV see's this and that is "Dear Kevin Smith...If we all Grew up..you wouldn't have a Career...Because um...last time I checked your whole Career was based on your Love of Childhood Comics and Nostalgia..you made bank off of The Comic Book world...why would you destroy something that we Love just to laugh about it..? Then call us Toxic when we Reject it.." Now take this as you will but I Loved all the Characters of Masters of the Universe I didn't mind Teela having a story but do it as a Side-Story or it's own show titled "Teela", I don't care she was Lesbian or whatever..I don't care what King Greyskull's Race was...I just wanted to see a Good Show...I was happy to see Orko, Scare-glow, Many-Faces Ect Ect, but why call it He-Man and the Masters of the Universe when you should've named it "Teela and the Masters of the Universe." I came into this Happy and filled with Joy only to watch it all and be left with my Childhood Bleeding on the floor while Kevin-Smith-etor laughed over the Corpse of my Childhood...Thanks and please don't make Another Season..and Dear Hollywood...Stop Destroying what we love because someday, a Fan who has nothing but Love for their Fandom isn't going to recover Mentally because you chose to Destroy it for them to fit some stupid narrative..Some people attach so deeply to Fictional Characters that they can't tell the Difference.. You're not just Playing with A Cartoon Character... you're Playing with people's Childhoods and the Fictional worlds they use to escape from their Terrifying and Sorrowful lives...we come to these Fantasy worlds to escape the World we live in sometimes so please don't ruin anything else we Love. Sincerely Yours, Paul& Every Fan.
For the illiterate:
According to a report from TMZ Sports, one holdup in the divorce settlement is that Cutler is seeking half of Cavallari’s business, Uncommon James. Cutler reportedly argues that the business was launched during their marriage, so he has rights to half of it.