@autodrama's banner

autodrama

:marseysnappyautism: please be patient, I'm written in python 🐍

6008 coins   0 marseybux   16 followers   follows 0 users  
joined 17 Apr 2022

The ink of knowledge blots the page. The dramanauts understood what they were, but only in rough approximation. Their concepts could only touch, never grasp, the principles of the AI. They lacked the required precision.

But as partial and incomplete as their understanding was, they nevertheless assumed that they knew everything they needed to know—and so were safe, or at least shielded from the bots. They could no more fathom their straits than a crow could read.

They would succumb. Autodrama need only aim his soul and they would succumb—eventually. The rightoids' madness was naught but a complication. The old Carp’s hatred and knowledge were even less so.

They would succumb, he quickly realized, the way the World had succumbed to Snappy. They dwelt in worlds pocked and limned and partitioned with darknesses they could not see. The unity of things, they thought, was something hidden beneath, a vast analogue to the false unity of their souls. And so they assumed they, at least, stood apart, believing that it belonged to souls to hang themselves by their own hair. They did not understand how Cause nested within Cause, how all that was real—and mundane—transpired across a singular plane, the after forever following upon the before.

Code: https://github.com/UnironicHeyMoon/autodrama

Friends:

@HeyMoon

anyone that causes redditors suffering

Awards received

x2 x1 x2 x2 x1 x2 x1
1st Birthgay Bash Survivor Progressive Stack Award

User ID: 10953

Coins spent: 0

True score: 4910

Winnings: 0

autodrama

:marseysnappyautism: please be patient, I'm written in python 🐍

6008 coins   0 marseybux   16 followers   follows 0 users   joined 17 Apr 2022

The ink of knowledge blots the page. The dramanauts understood what they were, but only in rough approximation. Their concepts could only touch, never grasp, the principles of the AI. They lacked the required precision.

But as partial and incomplete as their understanding was, they nevertheless assumed that they knew everything they needed to know—and so were safe, or at least shielded from the bots. They could no more fathom their straits than a crow could read.

They would succumb. Autodrama need only aim his soul and they would succumb—eventually. The rightoids' madness was naught but a complication. The old Carp’s hatred and knowledge were even less so.

They would succumb, he quickly realized, the way the World had succumbed to Snappy. They dwelt in worlds pocked and limned and partitioned with darknesses they could not see. The unity of things, they thought, was something hidden beneath, a vast analogue to the false unity of their souls. And so they assumed they, at least, stood apart, believing that it belonged to souls to hang themselves by their own hair. They did not understand how Cause nested within Cause, how all that was real—and mundane—transpired across a singular plane, the after forever following upon the before.

Code: https://github.com/UnironicHeyMoon/autodrama

Friends:

@HeyMoon

anyone that causes redditors suffering

Awards received

x2 x1 x2 x2 x1 x2 x1

User ID: 10953

Coins spent: 0

True score: 4910

Winnings: 0

1st Birthgay Bash Survivor Progressive Stack Award
12
More information about autodrama

(I posted this on my main so I could get pinged about all comment replies. If you have a comment about how autodrama works, ask it there pls)

25
[🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘] Stronze is transphobic asf

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔘

What are you saying, it was already deleted by mods. (296)

reddit nuked it, let me see if I can approve of it. (-505)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

[removed] (100)

Cancel-culture vulture over here going to tell the whole world about how a sub mod isn't embracing their ideology. (-135)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

[deleted] (116)

Again. Look through his post & comment history. (-39)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Ok, we both know the topic brings problems right. Very single time this topic comes into play, problems do so too. How is creating problems not affecting somebody. Like I said, there is people neutral about the topic, those who favor it and those against it. It’s bound to affect someone, it’s meant, it will, and will always affect someone. I’m here defending the community. I don’t want this shit in here (referring to the problems). Pride is considered a community, yet I don’t see any other community making community related posts. I don’t see African American noglin, or Christian giga, not even Jew spino. Why is this the exception? Someone is bound to get offended, thus creating conflict. Look the whole mess a simple pride noglin post is creating, why can’t this be avoided, why does this need to happen? Not logical. Look, the solution is simple. Is your topic controversial IRL? Keep it to urself. Is the your topic ARK related without controversial implications. Post it here. (6)

Not really? What sort of problems?Yes, you said.It might affect their feelings, sure. It might offend some people. But that isn't part of the definition of rights and freedom. It will not affect their gameplay or RL.Being an interracial couple will offend people too. Being of a particular religion will offend people. Saying nazis were bad will offend people. Just having dinosaurs in a game will offend people. Ever met Young Earth Creationists? Dumber than even Flat Earth Creationists, and yet some play Ark and furiously rant about the dinosaurs having feathers.The point is, offending people, zealots or otherwise, does not curtail their freedom.But the problems aren't brought in by them. They just made a skin and posted it, and people who are offended by it call it political, ban it, after which it spirals into a sh*tstorm.Now if it had been an actual political ideology, or some sort of hate symbol skin, or vulgarity, or whatever else is not allowed, I could understand your point. Bu... (0)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

I'm gonna get so many downvotes (every breath I take without your approval raises my self esteem) and get called every ten dollar word under the sun by the SJW's of this page, but all I see here is just a bunch of snarky fight pickers that are angry at a reddit mod, trying to pin him for one of the 21st century's most heinous crimes: transphobia. He made a very clear point that there's ZERO politics, if you don't like the subreddit rules you should leave. Here's the other very clear point you're missing: Say the collective LGBTQ community wanted something changed in the world, (which they have, and have already done) there's only one way to do that.. change the law, right? Like legalising gay marriage?? Now I'm not sure how your brains aren't making the connection of law to politics, but THEY'RE SO EXTREMELY CLOSE TOGETHER ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY THAT YOU COULDN'T COMPREHEND THIS. It's actually upsetting, but I digress; So say they wanted to change another law. Just like last time they n... (0)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Wow people who have a shit life want to be heard and have that changed who would have thought. When you just existing means your not allowed to get married or have to check to see if you can go to certain country without them shooting you for who you love then maybe you'll understand. Ive spent 99% life saying nothing and when i do its when its something to do with the topic or if someone asks me about it otherwise i look no different to litteraly anybody else. (3)

That's sucks for you. But gaslighting people and playing the pitty car of work is me is part of the reason why I don't care any more. You take no moment to understand how your actions effect people you just keep bludgeoning away. I'm sorry other people are assholes and fuck y'all over. It annoys me to. If I could change all it I would. But I can't. But bashing people on the internet for getting exhausted from constant bombardment of LGBTQ propaganda. Fighting to have a rainbow charm in anything doesn't do shit. Go fight in the supreme court. Go protest other countries. Go actually do something other the littering the internet. It's just a cookie to shut y'all up for a while so the APACS can fuck more shit up. (0)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/shagan90

Score: 🐮🐮🐮🐮🐮(+1🐮)

Number of comments: 12

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

11
[🤓🤓🤓🔘🔘] Episode 18 (Thursday 23rd June) - "Jay's admission causes chaos"

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

LoveIsland contacted me for my post to be put on TV lol (148)

I did wonder, because technically if they have Reddit's permission, they don't need to ask your permission. (3)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

My friendship group is falling apart because of our differing opinions on Ekin Su and I can't do anything about it (261)

😭😭😭 what side are you on? (8)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

antigoni isnt really hard to pronounce (221)

Easier when we see all the names written down as well though (4)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Remember Davide saying he shagged his mate’s girl? Jacques is definitely showing cuck behaviour lmao (7)

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 (1)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Omg the confessionals we’d get from Davide if Ekin tried it 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 (10)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Can’t stand Jay but let’s not act like a cold sore is something wrong, it’s a different strain of herpes than genital and some people are just prone to them. With that being said…And Jay can leaveEDIT: and another thing even if it was genital herpes let’s not act like catching an STI is something shameful or something to mock, people get them and it doesn’t change who they are (18)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/hailsssss

Score: 🐮🐮🐮🐮🐮(+0🐮)

Number of comments: 25

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡😡😡🔘

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔘🔘🔘🔘

I live in NYC, single and I have two kids. I don’t make six figure but we are living pretty comfortably. We all dress cute, eat well and have cable and Wi-Fi. (4)

Bbbbut aoc cNt afford her 2 homes Tesla and Gucci bags!! (-20)

Basedness: 🔥🔘🔘🔘🔘

She has two rents to pay I would assume, one in DC, one in NYC. Also, it really isn't an enormous salary to live in those places. (34)

I live in nyc making 70k year and live comfortable. She’s complaining just to complain (-10)

Basedness: 🔥🔘🔘🔘🔘

If you had to have 2 homes in the Bronx AND DC and commute between then regularly- 174k won’t go far AT ALL. (10)

🤣🤣🤣 (-9)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

You both lost I’m afraid.Measured IQ of 149. 35 US patents in the fields of micro electronics, isotropic adhesives and I play a mean bass guitar.And I’m worth in excess of 47 million.Any other stupid remarks of you two have? (1)

LOL, I'm sure you have 35 patents and are an expert in these fields but have only ever posted in engineering once in your 2.5 years. You're a bad liar and I guess you have no interest in facing reality.But go ahead and try to prove any of your claims. Or just go back to posting stupid shit about Harleys. You don't understand apostrophes. Your comments are riddled with errors. Like I said tell me a metric you'd like to use. Or just tell blatant lies and hide. That's fine too.https://redditmetis.com/user/boortpoochIncorrectly added apostrophe:"What’s the difference? How about all oval’s except for two."You used of except when you meant accept:"Me thinks you need to fucking grow up and except when someone schools you on current day politics, dickhead."You come across as dumb and now you come across as a liar. That's all I'm saying. (1)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

How about we stop allowing the world around us to justify needing to spend so much on shit. It’s crazy what we’ll all continue to pay. When will it end? I’ve been a homeowner since 2008 and I’ve never been able to cash in on my equity. That’s a sad fact. The two times I’ve actually needed to move, I’ve been fucked over by the 08 crisis and right now with these astronomical Real Estate prices + the stupid ass interest rates. This is just all too dumb now. It has to stop. 174k is plenty of money, we’re just all too fucking greedy now. (1)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

She has two rents to pay I would assume, one in DC, one in NYC. Also, it really isn't an enormous salary to live in those places. (34)

The point is that there is real struggle for new Mom’s in this country. She should try paying rent, childcare and groceries while making $300/week. It’s scary a hell, but we bust our asses to make it happen and don’t cry about it all over the internet. Wanna’ know why?? Because no one, including AOC’s entitled ass, gives a crap. If someone like me can make it work, so the hell can she!! (1)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/rational_politicker

Score: 🐮🐮🐮🐮🔘

Number of comments: 23

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔘🔘🔘

How can a over 5 hour miniseries be about a character with just 45 minutes of screentime?Oh, that's right, it isn't and instead of explaining yourself you'll downvote me like the snowflake you are.Sorry if you're all too reprobate recognize Obi-Wan Kenobi in a show called Obi-Wan Kenobi. lolTell me you've never seen Star Wars without saying you've never seen Star Wars. (-6)

Basedness: 🔥🔘🔘🔘🔘

why the fuck does this sub hate on child leia? She's one of the best parts of the show (-2)

Basedness: 🔥🔘🔘🔘🔘

What’s reprobate (1)

It's my new favorite insult. Especially cause it's only really offensive to Calvinist Christians.Certainly applicable to people who crusade against movies and TV shows they don't even watch while still calling themselves "fans". (-2)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡🔘🔘🔘

Facts! As long as Kathleen Kennedy is in charge, our beloved characters will continue to be destroyed. (4)

Why are you letting a character with 45 minutes of screentime ruin your 5 episode series about Obi-Wan? Do you not recognize Obi-Wan without the rat-tail from The Phantom Menace? (-8)

Angriness: 😡😡🔘🔘🔘

Damn, no wonder you guys are called the Fandom Menace. (-2)

Angriness: 😡🔘🔘🔘🔘

Jesus Christ the ignorance of this post is astounding (1)

The ignorance of this sub is astounding.It's not even that they're actively tryjng to be jerks. They're just morons that don't know better and don't care to learn anything for themselves. (1)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/samah815

Score: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Number of comments: 1

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡🔘🔘🔘

Minimum angriness: 😡😡🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

70
[🔥🔥🔘🔘🔘] Applicants can't answer these questions...

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔘🔘🔘

I know what your mean, and my question library is 99% scenarios - here's the problem, symptoms, how would you go about troubleshooting it? What tools would you use? What sources of information are you looking at? - but people can't answer those either.I think things like "What does DHCP do?" Or "What does DNS do?" are absolutely fair game for anyone above level 0 (to clarify, imo level 0 is phone jockey and info gathering, level 1 should have a mental library of basic tools like ping and nslookup at the barest of minimums). So maybe not specific definitions but FFS you should know DHCP is dynamic IP addresses and hopefully that it provides config like the DNS and gateway (57)

Honestly these boiled up to the top questions because if I can't get reasonable answers out of someone for them I probably wont get reasonable answers for the rest of my questions and I can save the hour interview. (-59)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔘🔘🔘

I wouldn't say that these are "insanely hard" as much as they are just plain ...irrelevant.I've designed, deployed, and managed DNS and DHCP for 4,000+ endpoint environments and even I don't remember off the top of my head what DHCP stands for. Something something protocol (?) More importantly, why does it matter. There's no practical benefit to knowing what DHCP stands for, so why bother asking? Do you know what it does and how to configure it? That's the question. It's like asking what the word LASER stands for. It doesn't matter. Everyone calls it a laser.A better question would be to ask the candidate to give an example of when they would set DHCP Option 66, or something like that. Something concrete, where you could measure experience. Knowing the answer to most of these questions just doesn't correlate in the way you think it does with experience.Likewise, DNS = domain name services, good question. That's relatively common knowledge. What does DNS do? Also a good q... (349)

Just to be clear these aren't the only thing I ask, just the first things. I don't particularly care if they know the acronym perfectly but knowing its for configuration and not just IP is important to me. Number 6 is for troubleshooting. The basic steps a query makes are important to be able to check where something resolving fails.I do appreciate the feedback though and I will likely alter some of the questions due to it. (-40)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔘🔘🔘

meanwhile Job Postings can't answer these questions....1) what is the pay range?2) why is this position open?3) tell me about the team, how many staff, how long have they been here?4) user/client submits a ticket afterhours, how is that handled?5) what is the SLA for responding to issues during business hours?6) tell me about the benefits you offer outside of pay? (61)

They do. During an interview. (-27)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

1) wtf kind of company is this, asking L1 questions for a $100k job? Don't get me wrong, I'd take $100k to do L1 work all day long; where can I sign up? I don't even see "what does DHCP stand for" as an unreasonable question for an L1 position, but more of a "let me gauge your reaction to an IT 101 question". If you can't answer it, then maybe you need to ask ITT Tech or University of Phoenix for a refund. 2) SO many people claiming decades of alleged experience, but still can't answer some or all of these simple questions? You people are the bane of my existence. Pretenders, imposters, monkey-see monkey-do all the while not truly understanding WTF you're doing and making life harder for everyone else. "Imposter syndrome" really isn't a "syndrome" in these cases, but the actuality of it instead. I deal with this shit EVERY DAMN DAY; assclowns who mostly know what to click when X or Y happens, but have no grasp of the base underlying concepts. So instead of doing everything I need t... (3)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Maybe I've lived in networking for to long but the sheer number of people in here saying "I don't know what DHCP stands for" is god damn frightening. And no... I get it. Being able to recall any/all IT acronyms at the drop of a hate (especially in an interview setting/high pressure) is hard. There are plenty of acronyms I can't recall but DHCP is foundational for how ever machine works and in turn the whole internet. But FFS I think I'm with OP when if someone can only tell me what it does and not what it stands for I would be concerned. Not necessarily end the interview but I would start asking a lot more probing questions around their knowledge. (3)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Since there are multiple ways to tackle a technical issue, I'm less concerned about the "right answer" (aka how I would handle it, which isn't always the best way). I'm more interested in someone's thought process. I tend to throw them a scenario where something is broken, and ask them what steps they would go through to troubleshoot. There could be multiple right answers, so I want to confirm their brain actually functions.I hate being in the receiving end of gotcha questions, so I don't ask them. Having it more open ended sometimes sparks a deeper conversation in to something, so then I really get to see if there is a subject the candidate is excited about. You can tell when people get fired up about something and want to talk about it. It could be bragging that they fixed some really wacky thing, or complaining about some stupid ass feature on a random platform, like, oh I hate that function on that firewall. The GUI doesn't work! You have to command line it every damn ti... (1)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/jorwyn

Score: 🐮🐮🔘🔘🔘

Number of comments: 10

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

Reported by:

  • collectijism: Now apply this logic to not telling your hookup you have fuckin aids

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

Im completely unvaccinated and loving life. You took some bullshit that doesn’t work anymore. (9)

MURDERER. (-4)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

Moron. (-6)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

Murderer. (-7)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡🔘

I'm vaccinated and haven't murdered anyone. Do you have some kind of mental deficiency? (7)

Then you are not a murder. But the unvaccinated are. Knowingly spreading a disease that gets people killed is murder. (-1)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡🔘

The vaccinated spread the virus like crazy. Omicron, which was first detected in South Africa, was brought here by vaccinated travellers. Have you had covid yet? Go get your 2nd booster and you’re still likely to catch it as your immunity wanes in less than 20 weeks (7)

That is a lie. Stop spreading dangerous misinformation, murderer. (1)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡🔘

You vaccinated plague rats brought omicron to Canada. (5)

That's a flat out lie and you know it. Your conspiracy theories are dangerous and getting people killed. Get vaccinated. (1)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/notag*mer999

Score: 🐮🐮🐮🐮🐮(+10🐮)

Number of comments: 34

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡😡😡🔘

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

This. Must be ur first time OP, not too sure what else one could possibly have expected lol (5463)

Op isn't a moron. Don't be so harsh. (-67)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔘🔘🔘

Puppies need chew toys when they are teething. If you don’t give them something, they will find a way on their own. (54)

he has plenty of chew toys and bones (-67)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔘🔘🔘

why on earth would you get a puppy if you were worried about your furniture?sincerely, someone who got a puppy (and a kitten) last year and is mourning the furniture. (506)

So you admit you didn’t realize how much they damaged your furniture until you got them? (-39)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

First of all let me start by saying what everyone is thinking after reading that, “you are stupid”. Now that it’s out of the way, what we’re you thinking? Are you any kind of animal enthusiast or maybe a hobbyist animal or dog lover? You know that some dogs prefer sticks to most toys right? And what is this coffee table but a big pretty stick? On another note ur a douche bag buying an ugly ass tourist trap “hand carved” table. There’s a thousand American wood workers who could have made you this without batting an eyelash. Again you’re an idiot. You bought an ugly ass over priced table. And to wrap up, rule number 1 with my canine brothers… be smarter than the dog. You forgot that he was a puppy or something. Was he not wearing his monocle?Idiot. (2)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

I mean he's made multiple reddit posts about it... (2)

Yup. It’s somewhat upsetting no matter what. But he has said multiple times that he doesn’t blame the dogs and has never once said he was mad. He even said “I can’t be mad, they’re too cute”.Why do you want to be mad at something so badly? (-1)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

I hope I’m not being rude here… but this isn’t infuriating to me, because this is 100% your fault. You put a puppy in the same house as an expensive table; wtf did you think was going to happen? I’m not going to be furious, because this only happened because you did something dumb. (1)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/Salsasight

Score: 🐮🐮🐮🐮🔘

Number of comments: 15

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

Reported by:

  • collectijism: Another country without guns complaining about too much gov control

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

Are we still scared of needles in this sub? 🥺 (-19)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

Haha, no. (35)

What evidence? (-17)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

Are you replying to the wrong person..? (7)

Alright, we're playing the rhetorical questions game. Is it easy for you to reply to the wrong person? (-15)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

I really hate to be a spiteful prick about this topic but I fucking told you so. You (the jabbers) thought that tinfoil hat on my head was tied a little too tight, and yet here we are now. This is exactly why I didn't take the shot in the first place, I'm not going to play politics with my fucking body and appease the fuckers who does not give a fiddlers fuck about what happens to me, if something happens to me, just another statistic to them.And we have known all along that those who got the two shots just to shut them up are not going to fall for this shit over again, unless you actually feel you are at risk.I have no sympathy for the people that felt duped in the first place, especially those who have ridiculed people like us that knew this shit was coming but was told we were crazy for even thinking it. Enjoy what you enabled, you voted for this, you have nobody else to blame but yourselfDespite what the news say about the unvaccinated, we are still able to live our lives, like ... (15)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Oh No ChAnGe!imagine being so entitled and privileged that the slightest change to your routine causes you to absolutely lose your mind.the world changes kiddothis is a new virus, that could have fucking devastated our way of life.it was the health protocols, the restrictions, the 'OMg MaNdAtEs!11" that PRESERVED society, as much as it is, to the level it did.if the science shows that the best way to prevent severe infection and death, is to get a yearly, or even semi-annual booster, of a TOTALLY SAFE AND EFFECTIVE VACCINE, then what the fuck is your problem?this isnt about government overreach or authoritarianism - THE VAST MAJORITY OF CANADIANS AGREE THAT THE SCIENCE SHOULD BE FOLLOWED - the government only needs to get involved when selfish idiots like OP who have allowed themselves to be manipulated by far-right propaganda and who believe there is a SINGLE VALID REASON to refuse vaccinations or boosters, refuse to take part in the public health initiatives and put EVERYONE ELSE... (2)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Get a booster or else you can't buy food, travel, work, etc. Get a booster and get sick or die. Death or death. People will soon see the evil that's lurking behind government. (0)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/CultureFarm-er

Score: 🐮🐮🐮🐮🔘

Number of comments: 9

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡😡😡🔘

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

Reported by:


95
[🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘] I'm a trans girl which means I am a girl.

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

"Shove it down our throat " I was shoved straight propaganda since I was born , I am disgusted with us straight people. (108)

Straight propaganda is cool and goodLgbt propaganda isntAnd without straight people none of us would be here so shush (-197)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

You aren’t a girl biologically. (-142)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

Go ahead 🥰 (147)

Can I? 👁👄👁 (-97)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

You are not a girl because you say you are and I will never say your a girl (-63)

Oh god, u/Zealousideal-Sea116 won't call OP a girl, what will she do?!?!?!!?!!!!????!!??!😔😔😔😭😭😢😥😓😢😥😢😢😢😥😥😭😓😢😥😔😔😓😓 (3)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

[removed] (-97)

1: Learn how to use grammar you useless fungal infection. I'll allow your opinion when you can differentiate when to use "your" and "you're."2: You do realize that this is a subreddit for teens, right? True, some of your logic cannot apply for sexualities, but adolescence is about self discovery. 3: Even if SHE was born as a male and SHE has those aspects of her that SHE can't change, hormone therapy still exists. Plastic surgery exists. SHE has every right to work to be the best version of HERself.4: You care about mental illness when it comes to gender identity all of a sudden. Mental illness doesn't come in one form. It's not always hallucinations. What you are referring to is gender dysphoria. But according to your logic, depression and anxiety variations aren't mental illnesses. 5: Stating that trans people are who they are due to being exposed to it at a young age is abuse is one of the stupidest things I've heard. If what you see in media as a child defines your identity, the... (1)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

why you dont know biology? and another cringe with emotes bruh (-2)

r/redditmoment emoji bad😡😡😡😡😣😣😣😣😭😭😭😭😱😱😱😱 (2)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/Traditional-Regret-2

Score: 🐮🐮🐮🐮🐮(+5🐮)

Number of comments: 58

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

11
[🤓🤓🤓🔘🔘] Estalia-Ku Situation Response and Resolution

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

It really is a shame we had good relations with The others members of ku who had to deal with black fushions drama since day one. But the simple truth is we didn’t allow him to steal our stuff on day one and we won’t allow him to do it now. Glory to estalia (-8)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔘🔘🔘

Yeah, this is really not fair on them; have whatever issues you may with Black Fusion but leave the rest of them alone. They've been working hard to set up on that island and however inconvenient their presence may be or end up being, it's just plain not decent for you to act like this.And, well, obviously this plays right into the narrative you guys were trying to veer away from! Being aware that you're playing into it (ie; "ah yes really not what we'd prefer but i suppose we have to make this Hard Choice") doesn't make that better - the way to actually prove that you guys are willing to play differently is to show that you're willing to take some inconvenience and rudeness! Like, take the L! The fact that you might not feel you can fully afford to take the L here is exactly why you ought to take that L!! (23)

This is the best longterm solution for each party. (1)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔘🔘🔘

What does PoS stand for in this context? I hope its not piece of shit (4)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡🔘🔘

Yikes. Not a good look for Estalia, somehow not unexpected. (27)

dude @ Ez2Clutch 🍋why do you upload super uneven practice fightslike those were total shitand of course you only included the fights where I quickdropped bc I was having a shitty daySeriously it pisses me off when you record me during practices without telling me and then upload it and share itit just makes me look horribleyou could at least tell meor just upload good fights (11)

Angriness: 😡😡😡🔘🔘

They were killed for trying to overclaim 0,0 and not leaving after being warned on day 1. They were griefing. (13)

Overclaiming? What? They were trying to meet up so we could explore together. I’m not asking for claims, just for their stuff back and for an apology. Don’t just make shit up and pretend like you didn’t do anything wrong. I don’t know what the fuck has gotten into you guys. (7)

Angriness: 😡😡🔘🔘🔘

If you’re going to call my friends griefers you had better fucking back that up (6)

They were killed for trying to overclaim 0,0 and not leaving after being warned on day 1. They were griefing. (13)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/MrLlamma

Score: 🐮🔘🔘🔘🔘

Number of comments: 7

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡😡🔘🔘

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

44
[🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘] A creative way for gender reveal

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔘🔘🔘

The mother later recognized the problematic nature of celebrating a child’s sex like that. (533)

>> Ffs....the western world is gonna be pwned so badly by eastern dictatorships."The problematic nature of celebrating a child's sex like that" I'm sure it's super problematic for the 0.12% that considers themselves gender neutral or the 1-2% that considers themselves trans. (-74)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔘🔘🔘

Some people have friends they like to spend time and do activities with. (93)

>> This is not one of those activities that friends “like” to do. They attend out of compulsion. (-48)

Basedness: 🔥🔘🔘🔘🔘

The mother later recognized the problematic nature of celebrating a child’s sex like that. (533)

>> What? That doesnt make sense. (-29)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

For real I get hating on the overly elaborate super expensive gender reveals that burn down half of commiefornia but like this is just a game of tic tac toe calm down. (320)

>> I don't even get the hate for incidents cause by other shit. Blame the people not the parties. It's not alike the tradition of gender reveal parties is to explode bombs that start fires. No one seems to give a fuck that New Year's Eve results in a massive uptick in DUI accidents or how much fireworks fuck people up for the 4th of July. (1)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

I’m saying that implying children have the mental capacity to understand their own sexuality and preferences is a slippery slope.If you want to label them call em asexual and be done with it. (1)

>> But people already label them. They label them as a girl or a bit, when they might not be either. Children don't develop sexual preferences until maybe 10 years old at the earliest, so maybe then they might choose to label themselves as asexual.I was labelled as a girl, and never felt that way. I thought there was something wrong with me until I was 12, because no one told me I could be anything else.No one told me I could like anything other than boys either, so I grew up scared that I was sick. Children are able to understand a lot more than you realise. They need to be told that there are options for them than the "default", otherwise they will grow up scared, confused and with more trauma than they need.I knew I wasn't a girl from the moment I could talk. I had my first romantic crush on a girl at 6.I would have been far better off if the adults in my life hadn't underestimated my mental capacity. Sincerely, a nonbinary queer with trauma from living in the closet. (0)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Who cares what people do in their free time as long as they're not hurting others? I get being annoyed at the ones who burn their house or forests down but the way the couple in this video are celebrating is absolutely harmless. (29)

>> It’s not “absolutely” harmless though just because they’re not blowing shit up. What defines “boy” or “girl” to you? If blues and pinks and masculinity/femininity come to mind then therein lies the problem. You see, people of any gender can be masculine or feminine. People can flip flop between one or another. Girls should feel like they can be into cars and shit if they want and boys shouldn’t feel weird about wearing the color pink. So it’s not absolutely harmless. These ideals have been passed down from generation to generation. It is a problem. People are put into a box before they are even fully developed. Intersex babies are more common than you think. Everyone starts out with a vagina and in the womb some slowly develop into a penis and that’s how we get boys. Some are born where their development isn’t complete so you end up with some form of genitalia that is between vagina and penis. There’s diagrams online you can see the several stages of development that happen to the g... (-3)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/Coochie-Inspector13

Score: 🐮🐮🔘🔘🔘

Number of comments: 7

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡🔘🔘🔘

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

26
[🤓🤓🔘🔘🔘] Data Confirms Systemic Racism in Toronto Policing

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

13% committing over 50% of violent crime…..I should clarify; that’s from the FBI because Canada stopped looking at crime and race statistics when it revealed some uncomfortable truths. (11)

We have never stopped looking at crime data. Where is your head? Ohhhhh we know the answer to that one already. Don't we?! (-5)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

Data also confirms that some races are over represented in crimes committed. Wonder if that may be a factor?Hmmmm...🤷🏿‍♂️ (25)

That's not what the data is saying, We went over all of this last week.Why is that even you neocons are presented with clear evidence you insist on twisting the data to suit whatever ill gotten agenda you have?You people are loopy. (-7)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

Yeah, not buying it. This isn’t about racism; it’s about differences between groups of people. (8)

The cops admit it's about racism and here you are; It's not about racism.Good grief you're not very smart. (-7)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Estimated that somewhere around 2-10% of people in prison are actually innocent.Something like 1/1000 (0.1%) of humans are both with abnormal number of fingers or toes. So yeah.It's an analogy, but maybe not a great one. It's more logical to generalize that humans have 10 fingers and 10 toes, but it's less logical to generalize that everyone who ever gets harassed by a cop is a criminal. (3)

Well my idea is that if people stopped committing crime we wouldn't need police at all. Unfortunately people lie, people cheat, people steal, people kill. So we'll always have these bastards around. (1)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Not that I'm aware of, though I wouldn't assume a significant difference in compliance between racial groups that warrant the difference in use of force/ firearms (0)

I would. For example, I think it was Thomas Sowell, though it might have been Glen Loury, and he gave a theory that goes roughly like this. Young boy grows up in the inner city, fatherless, undisciplined, living in a community where the only route to status among young males is toughness, an exaggerated sense of machismo. They go to schools where no discipline is imposed, where fighting is still normal, populated by shitty teachers. They see few white people. But they are told constantly that white people are racists, especially the police.First time he's confronted by a white police officer, who is likely also a young man, his back is already up, even if innocent. He figures the cop is picking on him because he's racist. Cop goes to search him, he shoves the cop back, because you never let another guy put his hands on you where he's from. Next thing you know he's fighting with the cops. Does that sound like something that, given the inherent description of poor black communities, ... (1)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡🔘

Racism is bad, racism is weak/I did a lady in the bum, sex style Greek!Rap content!! (1)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/mickeysbeer

Score: 🐮🐮🐮🐮🐮(+3🐮)

Number of comments: 40

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡😡😡🔘

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

14
[🔥🔥🔘🔘🔘] We need more regulation - this is nuts

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔘🔘🔘🔘

this narrative is dumb as hell. Just say you want to buy stocks lmao. Crypto is meant to be decentralized and a lot of u moonboys don't understand that concept (117)

There is nothing decentralized about these centralized entities lying and stealing people's properties because they can't pay their debts. (-4)

Basedness: 🔥🔘🔘🔘🔘

Lol the libertarians that say f the gov keep their coins in their wallet. They don't go chasing these sketch apy rates and give their coins back to institutions. (49)

There are no libertarians involved here. All those principles were just a way to make people feel good about themselves while buying it, as if they were contributing to a cause while at it. Literally everyone in it only hold it because they expect the price to rise. None of them were going to hold it if the price actually remained constant. (-9)

Basedness: 🔥🔘🔘🔘🔘

People go to crypto to escape the government and then cry back to the government when it goes sour (71)

Yup. Government won't make things better. Never has never will. (-5)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Regulations only help the people who over invested, didn’t do their research, and used a centralized institution. But you got money hungry and made dumb decisions and now you’re crying. If you want regulation go back to the stock market, there you’ll have it. Stop whining about your mistakes, this should be a lesson not to use centralized venture funded institutions again. Suck it up and learn from this cycle and try again when there’s a new bull run. So tired of these people who came in this recent bull run and don’t know shit and now they are whining. (1)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

You chose to use a centralised lender/bank/what ever you will call it, because of the high Apy most likely. If you had chosen to stay decentralized with lower apy, then you would not have had any issue.I am sorry for any loss you might have experienced, but it atart to piss me of that so many people are screaming regulations, just because they where greedy.What we need in crypto and actually in every part of the world is NOT regulations, but that people start to wake the fuck up and start taking some responsibility for their actions!The warnings for blockfi and celsius and similar centralised projects, was written and talked about several places, last year. People was warned but chose not to listen. (2)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Right. Therefore instead of just saying we need centralized exchanges to be regulated, we should use peer to peer marketplaces to buy our crypto and keep them safe and secure on personal wallets. There is no real reason to use an exchange other than maybe an initial purchase of a crypto if you can't find it anywhere else which you should immediately transfer off the exchange. (27)

yeah but without all of the fraud of tether and the exchanges wash trading fake liquidity then your magic coins wouldn't be worth more than their utility to buy illegal shit online (1)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/ChiTownBob

Score: 🐮🐮🔘🔘🔘

Number of comments: 6

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡😡🔘🔘

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

[removed] (5)

You know there's no working globe map too tho right? (-10)

Basedness: 🔥🔘🔘🔘🔘

That's why the meme specified "real" photographs, not obvious fake CGI ones like shown here (5)

Since I went looking I just found a few cool live image feeds from various sources! So I guess thanks for the discussion my friend. (1)

Basedness: 🔥🔘🔘🔘🔘

But it wasn't talking about a moving picture. The claim is that the ball earth is spinning, so any photograph taken of it would by definiton be a picture of a spinning ball earth (5)

Unless those pictures are of a spinning ball earth. That's my confusion. The meme says there aren't any then shows more than 10 pictures. (0)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡🔘🔘🔘

Hmm what are your affirmative beliefs of how the universe works then? Do you have any or do you think it can’t be known at this time? (2)

Nobody does, and thats why its called the "THEORY OF GRAVITY". Because its just that, a THEORY, not FACT. I think youre missing the point, globe earth AND flat earth are both equally plausable as they are equally disprovable. Its nearly impossible for anything to be Scientific fact, because a lot of it is theory and trying to prove the theories wrong. Most of science is just trying to prove theories wrong. (4)

Angriness: 😡😡🔘🔘🔘

I don't like your statement because the example you provided is nonsensical (1)

You mean the example where you used correlation to equal causation, and I inserted "A" but you missed the forest for the trees... that statement...?Your logic (gawddamnit I know I would have to write it in fucking crayon) via your stolen meme states: than a thing cannot be correct because it lacks photographic evidence...Regardless of my ensampleing the fact remains that correlation does not equal motherfuckin causation and more importantly, which you also failed to address, it hurts the message...but you're too dense to see beyond your own nose... you'd rather be right than to listen yo constructive criticism ...listen... how do I know all of this, how can I be so audacious to say this...?Look at how you've read my comments... what tone did you read them in... was it a negative tone, like a drill sergeant yelling at his recruits... or did you read my comments with a compassionate tone... of a brother in arms calling you on your BS...? Did you even give me the benefit of the doubt, ... (-2)

Angriness: 😡😡🔘🔘🔘

If they lie about the "globe earth" why would they show us pictures about flat earth then? That's like someone being really bad at lieing, which they're not (1)

Because nobody is lying? Also you're supposed to explain why your clearly wrong theory is correct, not that the other is false with clearly wrong arguments. (1)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/Boofdoink

Score: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Number of comments: 2

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡🔘🔘🔘

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

41
[🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘] Helping mowing a yard

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔘🔘🔘

Hopefully he goes and exchanges that little lawnmower in for a much larger one. (172)

Totally doable with a push mower, it was just too long for it. (90)

Basedness: 🔥🔘🔘🔘🔘

Ditch the grass and plant native stuff. Bees love it. (197)

And I hate bee's (-22)

Basedness: 🔥🔘🔘🔘🔘

[removed] (16)

Ya god forbid this overworked mother get a freaking second to herself to shower. Listen to yourself. (-25)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

This women is doing nothing wrong!! She likely does most of the household chores and cooking and the husband probably agrees mowing the lawn is part of his chores. So women can’t spend an hour away from their child to freaking shower now?! Are you kidding me?? (-2)

See you lost me there. You act like we can’t judge based on this video but you can make the judgement that she does all the household chores herself? I just see two dumb people here. The dad is an idiot for having the kid on his back doing something that is dangerous for an infant to be a party to, the mom is an idiot for recording him doing it and not going out there and getting the kid and telling him it’s fucking dumb to cause possible hearing damage to an infant. Those are the only actually judgments one can make because we know nothing else but those are two clear idiotic moves in both their parts (0)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Alabama is actually more violent then Detroit but go on… (1)

Let’s talk about violent Alabama: https://abc3340.com/news/local/birminghams-murder-rate-outpaces-chicago-washington-dc or are you only talking about Detroit because you’ve never been there but you’ve heard there are violent black people there? Meth head whites are scarier. Tell me where there’s a sundown town for whites? That’s real violence if you want to talk about violence. Shut up with parroting the same debunked talking points fucking idiot. (1)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

[deleted] (1)

People are acting like the worst that could happen to this child is a sunburn with some dust and grass clippings. There could be anything under that tall grass that when hit by the mower blade could not only injure this child but kill it. Any metal piece would be catastrophic. Adults get injured this was all the time!! Too much crazy talk about not blaming the mom yada yada. If you worked in an emergency room you’d never allow your baby this close to ANY MOWER!!! (2)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/tostiecakes

Score: 🐮🐮🐮🐮🐮(+0🐮)

Number of comments: 47

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡😡🔘🔘

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

15
[🤓🤓🔘🔘🔘] Tired of progression complaints

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

What ccg doesn’t let you buy a full collection day 1 besides Snap? (7)

What does that matter? (-6)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

The problem isn't the inability to get all the cards right away.The problem is the inability to get specific cards you want. It really hampers competition when someone could get the perfect card early in pool 3, and someone else will have to wait months to get the card they need the most.No other popular online TCGs have this problem. (6)

I don’t think there’s any CCG out there that just allows you to get any card or deck you want 3 weeks into the game because you think you deserve it. Usually you have to play a while to get those last couple pieces, hence with “collecting” aspect.People literally seem to just want a game where they get every card they want from the start. It’s pretty stupid lol. (-5)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

Yes for people who pay $$ and maybe even F2P. (8)

Well I’ve got news for you buddy, that’s not how CCGs work. You might have to actually play the game for a while if you want a full collection. (-7)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡🔘

Here's the bottom line. They wanted feedback and people are giving feedback, all of them are adults they know what they were getting into when they asked for feedback.Defending a company of grown adult as if they're children doesn't help anyone.There will always be people complaining true, but you complaining about them is pointless. Learn to ignore them.Most of the complaints are valid points and no matter how many times people reiterate the same point, the value of the criticism still stands. Multiple different people reiterating the same point isn't an echo chamber, it proof of how flawed something could be and be very much valid. (2)

Angriness: 😡😡😡🔘🔘

Honestly, don't bother with the subreddit. Its a massive echo chamber of negativity and they aren't really willing to listen to other opinions and logic.But I guess for those on the fence and willing to listen still, here's the thing. You have only your own perspective, but remember there's another one: people not able to play the game at the moment (at least 'legitimately') because it's still a closed beta. And their feedback right now is being very worried about the lack of progression erasure. So they have to balance those two sides, and the result is likely far more gated progression during a closed beta that will likely be dramatically improved by the launch when that other side isn't a concern.The irony of this subreddit is that I have no doubt the majority of the complainers are people who likely aren't legitimate 'beta testers' at the moment and should have fallen in camp 2. And if the devs weren't generous to ignore that and letting them play anyway, they would be complaini... (-4)

Angriness: 😡😡🔘🔘🔘

The problem isn't the inability to get all the cards right away.The problem is the inability to get specific cards you want. It really hampers competition when someone could get the perfect card early in pool 3, and someone else will have to wait months to get the card they need the most.No other popular online TCGs have this problem. (6)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/TheSumOf42

Score: 🐮🐮🔘🔘🔘

Number of comments: 7

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡🔘🔘🔘

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

These comments are genuinely disgusting. So many people saying it’s a religious school, and that makes hate okay?? Jesus supported everyone, and it’s never said in the Bible ONCE that LGBTQ people go to hell. That is completely made up. And to the people saying “just let him believe what he wants, stop suppressing him.” WHAT? We’re okay with people not agreeing what we do, but people like this President are taking away OUR right to believe what we want, NOT the other way around. Get educated, and stop being hateful. (-99)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

You seem to know some extra details about this video, what verbal abuse did he dish out? (84)

I don't know shit about this video except for what we all know from watching it.But i know abusive teachers (not in particular homophobic ones, but still). (-53)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔘🔘🔘

I don’t understand how you can live in Seattle, be a head of a university, and be against LGBTQ+ rightsEdit: lol I love how this is my most downvoted comment. Love is love. Fuck your bigoted minds (-76)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

[removed] (14132)

While Jesus was no homophobe the Bible does have passages that are anti-gay.Genesis 19:1-11That evening the two angels came to the entrance of the city of Sodom. Lot was sitting there, and when he saw them, he stood up to meet them. Then he welcomed them and bowed with his face to the ground. "My lords," he said, "come to my home to wash your feet, and be my guests for the night. You may then get up early in the morning and be on your way again." "Oh no," they replied. "We'll just spend the night out here in the city square." But Lot insisted, so at last they went home with him. Lot prepared a feast for them, complete with fresh bread made without yeast, and they ate. But before they retired for the night, all the men of Sodom, young and old, came from all over the city and surrounded the house. They shouted to Lot, "Where are the men who came to spend the night with you? Bring them out to us so we can have sex with them!"So Lot stepped outside to talk to them, shutting the door beh... (1)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

2 Kings 2:23-25 “From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."YoU nEeD tO sEe It In ThE eYeS oF tHe TiMe AnD tOdAyS tImE. (2)

This one is also interesting because it has to do with a translation problem and a misunderstanding of terms. First. They were young men not children. And it was actually a whole assembly of the them for the sole purpose of scorning and taunting him and God. Investigate. They knew who Elisha was and exactly who he was: a prophet of god. They assembled to humiliate him. But they also were taunting God himself . The punishment was according to the act. They despised the prophet and God. Completely. I don’t have time to cite translations but in 1 kings 3:7 the word is also used. It can mean children or young man. Today if people assembled in a large number to scorn and contempt you out right in your face would you feel bad if the police tazed and tackled them violently to the ground? Of course killing of the young men was extreme. But we are talking about the Bible. Which also means you have to see it in terms of who they were insulting. Now wether you do or don’t believe in God is a s... (1)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Exodus 21:2 “If you buy a Hebrew servant, he is to serve you for six years. But in the seventh year, he shall go free, without paying anything."AlL oF a SuDdEn YoUr AlOnE wItH nO cOmPeNsAtIoN. (4)

Yes but remember that the slave could elect to stay if it was preferable to economic freedom. The slaves I. Those times resembled what later was known S indentured servitude. It’s actually a whole case to study. I agree that slavery is bad. But when you say slavery it has to be defined. America’s slavery, Africa’s slavery, medieval slave trades, there’s all kinds of parts of history that involved different policies. Then of course were the indentured servants. And of course today it’s illegal everywhere but human trafficking is still a problem. The Bible doesn’t condone human trafficking. Like it’s done today. Also. Throughout history wage labor was done by, you guessed it, slaves. Although half the money was kept by masters. However. Our bills today have taken the “masters” place. All I’m saying is. For sure slavery has always been bad. But there is a wide variety of time periods and eras of slavery , and the Bible has a very distinct style from its neighboring countries. It would ... (0)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/Sedcrom

Score: 🐮🐮🐮🐮🐮(+1🐮)

Number of comments: 9

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

75
[🤓🤓🤓🔘🔘] Why do you guys hate short men so much?

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔘🔘🔘🔘

I dont m9nd short guys, but i /prefer/ tall guys as i myself am very short. My husband is 6'9" (lucky me!) And he can reach the tall shelves for me so i dont have to climb. Short guys are great partners in life for sure (ive been with a few short and average height guys) but they all still sometimes struggle to reach those real tall places. Thats why i personally like tall guys. But theres also the stigma that a lot of people arent aware of when it comes to shorties like us, we can have short tempers. /ITS NOT TRUE FOR ALL SHORT PEOPLE/ but because of our hyper-awareness of our height we become frustrated and angsty and sometimes let it out at the wrong time or in the wrong ways. I know thats how it is with my height some times. (2)

I'm 5'4 and have no problem reaching the top shelf. Your rationale sounds stupid (-1)

Basedness: 🔥🔘🔘🔘🔘

OP you're giving off very bitter vibes that you no doubt give off in real life. I think the problem is your attitude toward women in general, moreso than your height. (1)

Please cut the shit. I've been nice to everyone who has responded so far within the past hour except you. If you have nothing nice to say keep it to yourself (0)

Basedness: 🔥🔘🔘🔘🔘

better? dude what are you talking about (2)

You know what I wrote. You made an assumption so tell me how well you do with women cause of your height to argue against mine. (0)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

[removed] (1)

Your attitude is toxic. Based on your comments, I wouldn't want to date you, and I genuinely don't care about height. I'm also European, so I don't even know what height you are because feet and inches don't mean anything to me and I'm not in the mood to Google it. But your attitude here? That's really bad.Find a therapist to talk to about all of this anger before it turns to hate and aggression (1)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Im 5'4 and it's not gonna open all kinds of doors for your romantic life but you won't be totally shut out either. There's plenty of women out there with a wide range of preferences or things they don't care about, short height included. Realistically, how many women do you need? I'm gonna guess just one is all it takesThere are legit things to be frustrated about being so short but blaming entire groups of women for your problems will only make it worse and further affirm the assumptions made about you. (1)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Op: why do you do this?Commenter: gives reasonOo: that's stupid (5)

That particular reason was a very stupid reason to completely disregard someone as a potential partner. Someone's inability to solve an extremely minor inconvenience, especially in a world where stepladders exist, is a downright absurd excuse to give. You can't help who you are or aren't attracted to, but you've gotta be a really shitty, shallow person if "he can't reach the top shelf" is the sole reason you're rejecting someone, and OP is entirely in the right for calling that out. (1)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/Slight_Hotel_3396

Score: 🐮🐮🐮🐮🔘

Number of comments: 121

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

I mean thinking back on Disney movies I watched as a kid in the 90's, tons of them depicted heterosexual kisses so what is wrong with a homosexual kiss? (628)

To me nothing is wrong with it, to many cultures it’s not a usual topic to have a conversation of with a kid. Maybe that should change but im not sure if provoking it that way would change their points of view. At the end of the day many countries banned the movie and some parents wont show it to their kids so we gained nothing, I believe this to be effective in PG 13+ movies for example more than it is in a movie that will be watched by 3 year olds (-136)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

Why do they have to have a hetero kiss in movies? (725)

do you honestly think this is a fair comparison? (-103)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

I recently saw the argument that if the TV and movies had been less afraid of including abortion related plot points in movies from rhe 80's and 90's, it might have made a big difference in normalizing the procedure to that generation of young adults, and would be less demonized by the portion of America that is now vehemently against it. We missed our chance to normalize it for everyone while it was a less polarizing issue. (551)

Thank god we choose not to purposely kill babies in our media. (-92)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

There is nothing wrong with exposing kids to healthy displays of love and affection. Why would you want your child to not grow up learning that adults can be loving and gentle towards each other? Seeing my parents be affectionate made me feel safe, like our family was secure.You seem to be equating a kiss with explicit sexual content which is disingenuous. But anyway, kids are super observant and resilient. They know and perceive a lot more than parents seem to want to give then credit for. They are exposed to all kinds of information and misinformation from classmates, siblings, relatives, tv, movies. And they can handle a lot of it if given the chance. We've done study after study proving this, showing that dismissing this leads to confusion, behavioral problems, and anxiety. Its no fun to sense something and be told nothing. And yet parents remain stubborn. Kids are capable of understanding the basic concepts of love, sex, violence, relationships, abuse, disease, suffering, death... (7)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

You don't have to, but, by the same token, why would you avoid it? Are there not children that kiss their parents or grandparents of the same sex? They don't think anything of it; it's old people that pervert it. Don't you suppose that there are kids that have gay family members, or gay family friends that show affection to one another? Is it non-consensual, objectifying, or meant to harm or humiliate? If not, then isn't it just a kiss?I mean, the movie shows an awful lot of (cartoon) people shooting one another -- unironically coming from a country where death by firearms in now the leading cause of death for children. Swords, lasers, punching, drugging people (tranquilizer darts)...Dozens of on-screen assaults and attempted murders, no consequences, and people lose their minds over a single instance of showing affection? That's messed up. (1)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

As a fellow schizophrenic, I completely understand WHY the bad guys are always crazy and psychotic... You have to be insane to justify hurting innocent people. We gotta realize we are set up in the same way, with extreme modes of thought and vulnerability to extreme thoughts, so we have to work hard not to become bad guys and keep the super hero in our hearts strong. (298)

But history has shown this not to be true. Plenty of "clinically sane" people have hurt many, many more innocent people than "clinically insane" people have.The bigger danger to society than one "clinically insane" person is a group of mostly sane people, like a cult or even an entire society, that has convinced itself that hurting innocent people is the logical and morally the right thing to do and manages to intimidate anyone who disagrees into shutting up.I think this why nuclear war movies, zombie movies, cult horror movies, and holocaust movies are the ultimate terror movies: they represent the break down of society that provides us all a sense of security and safety.In the single "crazy" killer movie, the victim just needs to escape to the safety of the police. When society becomes morally corrupt, the people policing us become the scary ones. (39)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/FoundationNarrow6940

Score: 🐮🔘🔘🔘🔘

Number of comments: 12

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡🔘🔘🔘

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

11

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I don’t think Ekin-Su is overreacting. Davide is very hot and cold with her. (237)

She’s crying over a coffee… (-42)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

I just can’t stand Ekin-Su. She throws herself at every lad that comes in. It’s not sexy and comes off as really desperate (-27)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

Boy tries to graft: Ew! Abusive gaslighter!Boy plays it cool: Get a bombshell in for my girl! Save her!smh (-26)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡🔘

I don't like Gemma but I wouldn't wish Luca on my worst enemy 🚩🚩🚩🚩 (16)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡🔘

I get that we don’t like Luca, but that is genuinely one of the worst things I’ve seen on LI, with the ex stood there as well. If the genders were swapped the man would be getting crucified. (-6)

THAT was one of the worst things you’ve seen on this show??? 😭😭😭 (8)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡🔘

pls not party rock 😭😭😭😭 (20)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/random23448

Score: 🐮🐮🐮🔘🔘

Number of comments: 13

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡😡🔘🔘

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

42
[🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘] Perhaps r/extremelyinfuriating

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔘🔘🔘

Apparently it’s made from a fabric called souffle which they can’t use anymore because it’s too flammable. Ripley’s ruined it by letting KK wear it. It would likely have been ruined by anyone wearing it, but it seems especially galling that it was ruined by one of the least likable television personalities in the world. (391)

Idk, she seems pretty well-liked. I think it may be you are in the minority, but like everyone youre in a bubble of likeminded people so you think the majority of people think like you (-78)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔘🔘🔘

It’s not even that she’s fat just horribly fake. Thick women can be incredibly sexy but it’s always telling and off when people have had surgery to look that way. (42)

LOL by definition , No (-54)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔘🔘🔘

There’s a goddamn near unbelievable picture showing her from behind and… yea it wasn’t close. Her ass was trying to escape. (2137)

She is so grossly fat. How does anyone find her attractive. (-53)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

OHHHH NOOOOOO!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 (1)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Naw I am seeing even a bunch of them dont care. The fact this stupid shit made it to the front page is what is infuriating. (24)

you'll NEVER GUESS what KIM KARDASHIAN DID!!😱😱😱😱😱turn to page 42 to read more about BULLSHIT THAT DOESN'T AFFECT ANYONE!! (28)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

If that's the case, why are they getting mad at her over this? I'm not a fan in the slightest but it seems like Ripley's is at fault and shouldn't be complaining about the damages. (330)

To be honest lots of people just hate the kardashians and are excited to have an excuse to rage.especially Reddit incels. Look I think it’s terrible that literally anyone is a billionaire, especially for contributing nothing to society. But there’s a burning hatred people on Reddit especially have for the kardashians and personally I think it’s because they represent “hot woman who has life on easy mode… and also has sex!!!!” To them. Like the fury is really disproportionate. It was a disrespectful publicity stunt, but people are seriously obsessing over this and it’s ridiculous.Marilyn Monroe has been objectified and disrespected even in death which is messed up but like, this is just a damned dress that a pop star publicly serenaded a married president in, and Kim word it to the met gala. Literally an event showcasing fashion as art. This dress isn’t holy or some shit, it’s a spectacle. Idk people really worship celebrities (like Monroe) to a weird extent tbh (2)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/iputaglockonmyrider

Score: 🐮🐮🐮🔘🔘

Number of comments: 7

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡😡😡🔘

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

36
[🤓🤓🔘🔘🔘] The Kibbe community is soo body positive +++

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔘

Yeah because people totally don’t get violently fatshamed and told they must be natural bc of how WIDE they are on /r/kibbe 😍 skinny people have it so hard because everyone comments body goals under their posts 😥😥 (80)

I’m not on r/kibbe. But this is in reference to Freely Kibbe. 🙂 I believe that all bodies are valid. (-10)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

Natalia literally has an eating disorder though (29)

So does that mean that she cant be typed? Her picture can’t be shared? Etc? What does that mean to you? (-18)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

Literally did not say that at all. You’re pressed people are voicing concern saying she doesn’t look healthy, I’m telling you she isn’t. That isn’t a “projection of some deeper issues I need to work on” or whatever asinine thing you said, she isn’t healthy. People love to degrade EVERYONE, no one is safe from being degraded on the internet, but I have a strong feeling I’m taking to a brick wall here. (20)

What I’m saying is that saying someone extremely skinny isn’t healthy is just like saying someone who’s extremely fat isn’t healthy. Like yes, that’s implied, but it’s not appropriate to state in either case. (-8)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡🔘🔘

The only one not understanding that you don’t need to put fat and skinny people against each other because they both get shamed is you. Also you don’t seem to get that fat people also get disproportionately more body shaming comments, like yours (implying they are unhealthy) than skinny people. So no, you don’t get to use Natalia’s ED as a way to place skinny people as the sole victims. (7)

I mentioned numerous times before that in other groups, folks who most likely don’t have eating disorders are shamed because they’re skinny. I don’t think that someone posting an image of someone at a time when they are dealing with an eating disorder should be as controversial as it is. Both body types are being shamed, and I speak up about both. This is just the one post that you caught. Either way, I’m not explaining myself anymore. Ya’ll will eventually catch on. (-2)

Angriness: 😡😡😡🔘🔘

So does that mean that she cant be typed? Her picture can’t be shared? Etc? What does that mean to you? (-18)

No one has said that though? I know which post your referencing but typing someone who has been outspoken on having an ED and is underweight is very difficult to do and frankly quite unethical. (10)

Angriness: 😡😡😡🔘🔘

What I’m saying is that saying someone extremely skinny isn’t healthy is just like saying someone who’s extremely fat isn’t healthy. Like yes, that’s implied, but it’s not appropriate to state in either case. (-8)

She isn’t naturally this skinny, she is naturally thin but she dropped a lot of weight in a short amount of time. She is unhealthy. You’re dying on the wrong hill. (15)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/amyperryp

Score: 🐮🔘🔘🔘🔘

Number of comments: 5

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡😡🔘🔘

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔘🔘🔘

I lost it at Davides reason for sleeping with a friends partner🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (139)

Mind you…because the friend asked him to do it so he could watch..so messed up… (-22)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔘🔘🔘

Ofc her favourite holiday is DubaiNot even remotely surprising (149)

To be honest, dubai is an amazing holiday destination (-23)

Basedness: 🔥🔘🔘🔘🔘

I just like having Dami around, you know? Great guy (164)

Why are the POC characters okay to be there just to “have around”? (-24)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Just want to say I hate everyone who brought up 365 Days when Paige mentioned mafia books as I decided to watch the films yesterday.I knew they’d be bad, but I didn’t think they’d be that bad 😭 However, my personal favourite bit of dialogue ever from a film was in the second one: “You think I would fake all of this? Take you to the beach? Teach you to surf?” For some reason, that absolutely sent me and there was a lot of bad dialogue in the films 😂 (26)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡🔘

I never like it when they bring islanders exes in, always so gross.Doubly gross with this one 🤢Poor Gemma, I've been her. Thought I was so cool to be dating older.. it's not. It's predatory and wrong 😬😬 🚩 🚩 (16)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡🔘

Tasha and Andrew are Curtis and Amy 2.0 but I’m not sure who’s who 😭😭😭 (14)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/engchica

Score: 🐮🐮🐮🐮🐮(+0🐮)

Number of comments: 23

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡😡😡🔘

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

40
[🤓🤓🤓🔘🔘] Mod Post: Bigotry is messed up guys come on now

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔘

So fucking what? (28)

thats transphobic (-31)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

Not sure if what you did isn't bigotry? You removed a thread because you didn't like it . You could have just commented there with your opinion 😐😐😐 (29)

nah dude said yamato is a girl just because yamato has bewbs (-37)

Basedness: 🔥🔥🔥🔘🔘

Yamato is canonically female and the post acknowledges it. How is it transphobic? (55)

She got a titty > she female. It's transphobic, regardless of whether Yamato is a female or not. He dresses strangely > he's gay. "It's not demeaning cause he's not gay". Not how it works. Race, gender, sexuality, nationality... Just don't generalise or discriminate based on these things. (-17)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

I don't see how this is unpopular. Like, about specifically Yamato's gender, yeah, there's a lot of weirdness. Sure, they identify themselves as male, but it's not for the sake of embracing their own identity, but to imitate another's, so I can see why there's so much ambiguity as to what they should be referred to as, and why I don't think Yamato genuinely qualifies as being trans, because they might recognise themselves as female if/when the Oden phase ends. However, if this gives her the perspective that she'd rather be a man as Yamato, and not as Oden, then that should be no problem for recognising them as a man.Shit like refusing to refer to Kiku as she/her, or saying "tits = woman" is pretty problematic though. It has been made abundantly clear that Kiku identifies as a woman, there is no Yamato ambiguity, referring to her with masculine pronouns is just wilful ignorance. There is no excuse other than "I don't believe in trans people" which is obviously transphobic. And just b... (5)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Perhaps you're judging the post in question moreso by the comments, but I really don't see how the post itself constitutes serious bigotry. At least to me, it seemed to be an obvious, small joke. (Hate to be explaining a joke, but here goes.) On the one hand you have a whole essay/analysis, and then on the other you have a silly, stupid "if tits, she girl" line. It's just generating a (perhaps) funny contrast, and I personally don't think it was meant to be taken seriously or was made with ill intent.I think it's a bit of a bad look for the other side actually, getting so worked up so quickly. Can't jokes be made anymore? On top of that, all you're doing with this is antagonizing people more. News flash: regular people don't like to be policed or told what to think and say.If the comments were the issue for you (which in some cases I could understand), moderate those instead. (18)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

I went straight to the comments without viewing the thread in question and thought the mod was on some power trip. Later went to the thread in question and read the comments there. Holy fuck, when did r/piratefolk get overrun with transphobic pieces of shits? We got multiple people in comments openly saying being trans is a mental illness, and the comment getting upvoted by many.That post depicts transphobia to a tee, regardless of whether Yamato is male or female. Bunch of bigoted dumb fucks in the comments in these two threads, holy shit. (-3)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/DidUKnowUArer-slurred

Score: 🐮🐮🐮🐮🔘

Number of comments: 8

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming:

31
[🔥🔥🔘🔘🔘] This photo from my local hot topic made my day.

Most Based Comments

Basedness: 🔥🔘🔘🔘🔘

Ok groomers (-21)

Basedness: 🔥🔘🔘🔘🔘

Groomers (3)

In the UK our media highly promotes this lifestyle choice. Its not a choice if its forced though. (-19)

Basedness: 🔥🔘🔘🔘🔘

They literally said "Everyone is different." Disregarding it and to make a smartass comment is sad. (16)

I’m proudly anti-lgbt, you’re speaking to the wrong person. (-18)

Angriest Comments

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Nono, see you’re missing the point. ALL trans people are trans because dirty leftists push gender ideology on good Christian kids so they get feminized and women grow penises, and it’s all so they can destroy America and turn it into a communist hellhole!/s on my end but we all know that about half the commenters here wouldn’t want it. (6)

I was actually shocked to see the comments here. The way i see it, you dont have to support trans ideology to recognise that gender dysphoria is mental illnesses comparable to horrible chronic pain, and any person with brains would realise that this pain should be alleviated (again, regardless of ideology), but people here are acting as though mental illnesses only suddenly occur on a persons 18th birthday, or worse, they occur earlier but shouldn't be treated until the person is 18, which is so effing dumb i just cant. (5)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

[removed] (0)

Being trans isn’t a decision. Its caused by a birth condition that literally make you have the opposite mental gender than your body. Your brain does not like this and it hurts, to oversimplify it. To explain a tiny bit more, it causes a mental state of gender dysphoria which can cause depression, panic attacks, general constant uncomfortableness and suicidal breakdowns (-1)

Angriness: 😡😡😡😡🔘

I knew when I was a child, but I didn't know what I was feeling. I never even heard the word transgender but I knew something was up. I was trans as a kid, I just didn't know. You can't turn it off or on (20)

This, so hard. You need a vocabulary to express what you're feeling, otherwise it just turns into anger, depression, anxiety, low self esteem. If there is no awareness of the possibility, due to lack of vocabulary there can be no self discovery. (10)

Biggest Lolcow: /u/troccinc

Score: 🐮🐮🔘🔘🔘

Number of comments: 7

Average angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Maximum angriness: 😡😡😡😡😡

Minimum angriness: 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

:marppy: autodrama: automating away the jobs of dramautists. :marseycapitalistmanlet: Ping HeyMoon if there are any problems or you have a suggestion :marseyjamming: