None
None
None
None
13
fax
None
Reported by:
67
(dot)
None

What exactly is the connection between mild-to-moderate economic leftism, hating porn, being obsessed with pop culture, and doing a small amount of noooooticing (but not too much)?

What's the overlap there?

None
66
tru
None
None
None
36
Which way, western :marseycowboy: woman?
None
65
:khazarmilkers:

i need milkies

None
6
Candace is just like Dasha!

@3 you're going :marseysal3: on the pod! :#marseyembrace:

None

https://i.rdrama.net/images/17176779430763233.webp

:#marseysmug2:

The main sub /r/RedScarepod is ruled by foidal autist jannies.

/r/Rspod is a little more chuddy fr.

None
30
Bisexual women and cutters are probably real but they're a tiny minority of those who claim to be

Anyone who says they got addicted to cutting must have at some point decided, "I'm gonna do that thing that emos do." Lots of people get cut by mistake, and almost all go, "Owwwwww! Frick!" And then put on a band aid and move on. That is never how anyone who becomes a cutter start. They all saw it in pop culture as a thing moody, only-happy-when-it-rains types do.

Same with bisexual women. They all at some point thought, "ooh, I wonder what it would be like to do some of that gay stuff, like those gay people! Ooh, maybe I'm secretly one of them!" They did some video experiment once where they had a supermodel go around asking random women out and they all said yes, because it's normal to be flattered when chosen by a beautiful woman. 95% of "bisexual women" thought, "hey, I wouldn't kick Meghan Fox out of bed! Maybe I'm a little more complicated than people think!" and the other 5% are lesbians who got tired of working.

I'm just saying what everyone is thinking.

None
Reported by:
21
:marseychad: :marseybog:
None
41
"How does he do it? : rspod" :marseyxd: But seriously how :marseyquestion:

https://i.rdrama.net/images/17176024530082774.webp

became the yt boy pet

:#marseyxesright:

That latinx moment btw

https://rdrama.net/post/250952/even-aoc-isnt-woke-enough-anymore


Gooners see a possible opening

https://old.reddit.com/r/AOCisMommy/comments/1d8no9i/i_have_noticed_that_aoc_has_not_been_wearing_her/

https://i.redd.it/0g1kel7coq4d1.jpeg

No ring? :marseypearlclutch: :marseycoomer2:

https://i.rdrama.net/images/17176024535417037.webp :#marseycope:

None
44
"Went to a hot yoga class high on meth : redscarepod"

/u/smithsonianpuss come to rDrama please

None
Reported by:
  • Corp : pizzaphobia
  • Lv67_Slime : I got some special sauce for you right here you dumb B-WORD

You are the way you are because your parents never made you go hungry for not eating what's in front of you and you wouldn't exist outside of a wealthy country. It pervades your personality and cannot be undone.

I want to post this to the actual subreddit because I think they allow weird judgemental rants but I'm IP banned from reddit.

None
11
:dasha:
None
Reported by:
93
don't roofie me and take advantage of me in a compromised state haha noooooo
Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.