nobody cares about your lame discord server I'm here for actual drama
Now that reddit and twitter have mostly totally banned rightoids from their platforms and the few rightoids left on either are on their best behavior at all times it's easy to post nothing but insane leftoid seethe, cope, and insanity, which is a trap that could lead users down a spiral of thinking only leftoids seethe and cope and from there into becoming an unironic rightoid agendaposter.
For the good of your fellow dramanauts, it's imperative that you go to the shitholes that rightoids have escaped to like patriots.win or gab or even poal and talk.lol to find the completely insane things nazis are saying right now.
Follow me for the best threads on rdrama!
2 people offered me to pay me 20 bucks. I will take the 40 dollars and donate them to the rdrama servers.
Here is the post I made to cringetopia lots and lots of angry children in the comments.
Antiwork is fuming in a different thread about me linked here I'm batting it out with em nerds.
- Sil: Not letting me view this post is a hate crime
I'm not exaggerating when I say that I laughed at that for a solid hour. It happened at the reception and I was sitting in my chair trying to contain my laughter for that entire time.
People unironically believe that Texans are a bunch of uneducated hillbillies. Like here it is, DFW has a population of over 7 million people, a job market that is absolutely exploding, tech companies are moving here en masse (and I have a professional job at one of them), and the state has the 10th largest economy in the entire world. But people still hold the belief that we're living in the 19th century wild west. I thought we were having an intellectual conversation when it turned out they were just impressed I could tie my own shoes, lmao.
That may honestly be one of the funniest things anyone has ever said to me. I still laugh about it from time to time. My dad said he learned a long time ago to lean into it, so he'll say "howdy" to people from out of state and also tell them that DFW airport has the largest stable in the world because we all ride horses to the airport. He said they believe it almost every time.
- Giga: Yo nigga carp if you see this unban me 🤝🏿
- TedKaczynski: Imagine being so terminally online you can’t get through a 24hr ban
- jasongrace999: 👆🏾 This. SO MUCH THIS.
- carpathianflorist: I unbanned him 🙃
- OCTOPUS: im new here how do i get more dramacoin ? id post but i dont want to get bullied
- BurdensomeCount: OCTOPUS: Don't worry, we can bully you just fine with just reports.
- Gambling_Addiction: lol octopuses are just shit squids suck it
- The_Great_I_Am_Not: Which are both just r-slurred cuttlefish
- seenten: they all suck
- MOUTHFEEL: Ur mom sucks, NERD
They give us two shoutouts in the updated article too lmao
- King_of_the_Retards: Is brave not supported by kiwifarms because I just get the "checking your browser" thing for infini
- Dramamine: Josh recommends brave to people and it works for me. Are you a sussy baka?
- FirecatShill: What VPN are you on?
- carpathianflorist: sussy baka detected
- Gambling_Addiction: if you're a coward brave doesn't work properly, man up and kill a tiger idiot
- FUCKTHISFISH: Brave is spyware, use tor
- Aevann: ^take ur meds schizo
- Joan_Wayne_Gacy: Hey guys what's going on?
- of_blood_and_salt: I just masturbated and coomed so hard some of it shot into my mouth and nostrils...
- Wizdumb2022: This will be the 1st time anyone has ever said this about BF but it's getting too big.
- MarkRippetoe: Why did this old drama get pinned?
- BussySlayer: What post?
- Sneed: Old
- Noctis: Hai! :3
- OLDMAN: gay
I have news. Someone went to the courthouse in Dallas and got all of the divorce papers and I received them in the post. Someone spent a lot of money to do that. I am figuring out how best to get the paper copies online. I don't know whether it's cheaper to buy a scanner or take them to be scanned. It might be more cost effective to just buy a scanner.
Yes...I've read them. His wife alleges years of abuse of her and the kids. She wanted sole custody and for him to agree to not take drugs or drink for sufficient hours before visitation and wanted that visitation supervised by others. She did not get that. There seems to be many attempts to get him to pay child maintenance. There are even arrest warrants, because Steven could not be arsed to come to court at all...but they seem to get canceled. One of the appearances has a note on the bottom that Steven is to present evidence of progress in getting Social Security Disability. I'm not sure if the papers say that Texas is entirely going to fail to pursue child maintenance from Steven, in the end or if it is simply a continuance of events.
My professional opinion: lol
lmao I know this is one of you, but I want this to be his wife so badly
- FUCKTHISFISH: post was made while I was working, I would like to be reimbursed for my lost dramacoins.
- Crippylicious: I thought it was a trick but then I pulled some strings to see and it's real. worse than I expected.
- BrokeBackBuck: 🚨🚨🚨BASED ALERT🚨🚨🚨
- Impassionata: POINT ON THE BOARD
- Jannies_Deserve_The_Rope: Allah (SWT) shall bless you with many virgins.
- carpathianflorist: Most blessed thread subhanallah 🙏🏾
- Icerael: let me in
- dramaqueen: holy based doxxer
- SeetheFarmer: Wow, a CC thread that's actually a dox. It's over for unapprovedcels.
- DuckPioneer: ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
- Account_109_: Possibly the most based post ever to grace this site. Godspeed King
- BurdensomeCount: More of this please.
- TedKaczynski: GOOD CONTENT
- fuck: toasting in an an epic bread!!!
- giga_jannies: Seething that I can't read these
- berzel: UNAPPROVEDCELS SEETHING!!!!
- Fuckledick-4248: Is this what you cute twinks do all day?
- FUCKREDDITJANNIES: We did it leddit!
- Krzysztof: I thought it was bait but actually its really based
- rdramamademegay: Someone telle what's in the post there's too many comments it has to be juicy
- ticktockwarrior: can i get into the countryclub if i was previously an approvedcel on reddit
- Broble64: let me in I have the Beta badge
- KazuhoYoshiiFan: The life of an unapprovedcel is harsh and barren. I live only in hope of one day being granted entry
- TedKaczynski: That is my post. Bardfinn has been slacking lately.
- Dramamine: I remember you was conflicted Misusing your influence Sometimes I did the same Abusing my power, ful
- ed_butteredghost: I blocked this shitter so why I am forced to see his sticky poo posts??
- Landlord_Messiah: Only cute twinks would block the most famous user here
- Heckin_Valid_Girldick41: fuck off llm
I thought these losers said if we don’t like the rules to make our own website so perhaps they can start by not trying to call everything a hate sub and get them banned for stupid shit like misgendering
- Bartholomew_1: My post has a better photo
- Transgender_spez: newstrags beware. The age of men is over. The time of the dramanaut has come!
- Rap_God: If you're from pleddit and clicked the report button to see what would happen follow my account rn
- carpathianflorist: follow me or i will unironically ban you
- SubredditDrama: I'm in the server but I'm not in any of the leaked screenshots.
- HumboldtLumberjacks: ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°( ͡👁️ ͜ʖ ͡👁️) ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
- Dad: 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀
- Need4Sneed: I'm already following you. Where's my perma ban?
- rippimpc: unpin this yakubian nonsense right NOW
- Dramamine: I WANT EVERYTHING ABout my house OFF THE INTERNET
About halfway down through the screenshots, you get to the meat of what they're doing:
They're upset about the r/NoNewNormal quarantine and they're going to shutter half the default subs tomorrow in protest! Isn't that cool? Powerjannies are doing unpaid labor in favor of bringing Reddit back to its roots of letting people disc... Oh wait lol no, they're mad that NNN was only quarantined and not banned outright, so they're shuttering everything to protest to get it banned so people can't discuss the downsides of compulsory experimental gene therapy on children.
Note how the unpaid internet janitor with the liberal arts AA from xir local community college talks about "playing to their psychology." These are the people dictating the direction of what words a multibillion dollar corporation allows people to use on a faggy orange messageboard. Undersocialized, uneducated r-slurs who think they're smarter than you but they can't even keep their shitty Discord server secure.
Isn't that funny?
I think it's pretty funny!
And hey, if you're visiting here from another site (our URL is blocked by Reddit, so good job whoever got you here!), maybe stick around and visit some of our other fun threads. We have lots of great features, wholly unique to this platform, and we'd love to have you with us
I love you.
Update: Here’s the message they intend to send to the (paid) janitors:
(click to expand if you’re new)
edit D-DAY T-5:30: they’ve now restricted heaps of channels in their cord and are going a bit nuts trying to find out who the “leaker” is. Will this delay today’s scheduled imaginary powertrip? I don’t think so, personally. They’d need to find something else to do midday Wednesday if they did.
Prophet Muhammad's fondness for cats is conveyed in his hadith: "Affection for cats is part of faith"
I've been browsing this place while working as a field tech for elementary schools. Today I found out that rdrama.net got blocked on the school wifi. In order to use the school wifi I login with my work credentials. Which means that someone above me saw traffic for rdrama, saw it was coming from an employee, and most likely took a look in here and thought "yeah no one should be browsing this around 8 year olds"
Awaiting my termination, dramanauts.
𝖨 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗃𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝟤𝟦 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌, 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾, 𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗌.
> 𝗂𝗇𝖻𝟦 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗓𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝖺𝗐𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖺𝗂𝗆
𝖨'𝗆 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐𝖿𝖺𝗀 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗅𝗌.
@Gaudapada 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗄𝗋𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾, 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒. 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗁𝗂 𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗋𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗄𝗋𝗂𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾, 𝖾.𝗀. tanū́ 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗈𝖿 tanū́r. Trans lives matter (not).
Wow, pretty rude. Does this mean it's ok for me to read misinformation since she wants me to die from COVID? So hostile tsk tsk.
- Heckin_Valid_Girldick41: joons cant sneed
Wew. A whole mess of screens to share today. They've devolved from trying to literally save lives by temporarily shutting down orange messageboards to 100% just fighting amongst each other about how-dare-you-delete-my-message-I'm-a-moderator-too and reeeee leakers leakers leakers and it's a disjointed shitshow. I don't even know how to format this post. It was impossible to parse even close to everything. It's all so bad and I'm tempted just to export the whole chat to our db again so I don't have to keep making these posts. I almost feel bad for them at this point.
Belle actually left!
The first bit of mop-on-mop action
Assorted seethe (of thousands of messages) about damned dirty leakers, in no particular order -
Spaceshit nerd speaks sense -
Everyone's favorite SRDine conalfisher continues to be the lone voice of reason -
But then immediately signs his own fatwa
I DMed this to Seb last night
along with proven access to his private super-verified channels
and he asked me at length to please at least censor usernames. I tried to, but it looks like I censored the timestamps instead. Sorry!
- King: Why are you pinning this up again? This is literally rape.
- King_of_the_Retards: Made you read this
- AuntieTran: I want my 300 dramacoin you fink.
edit 1AUG21: If you’re here from Pewkie’s new sticky, that’s great! Thanks! This is a bit outdated, it’s all still there but we’ve since added a ton of new stuff as well. Figure it out. Or ask.
You may also notice flies swarming this thread - some Clever Trevor hit this post with the Shitpost award. It’s among many fun little things you’ll be able to buy with dramacoin (karma - not real money) in the near future. We’re still building that shop. It should be live by next weekend. Sorry about the flies.
Hi! Thanks for coming! Here's a brief rundown of useful and/or fun stuff you can do to get acclimated to your new safe space
Username and flair customization - Update your display name at any time. Your original name is always reserved by you, so there's no need to worry about someone jacking it while you go around as Cockmelter3000 or whatever for a few days. You can also choose the color of your flair and name. Flairs also allow for our robust (and growing) custom emojis. That's so cool, wow.
Profile pictures and banners, animations welcome + encouraged - Self-explanatory, this one. We're all old and terminally online, and we miss OG forums a lot. While signatures aren't really feasibly useful with the current stack, we'd like to at least somewhat revive the feel of the internet of yesteryear. Reddit is a massive site, but virtually everyone is an interchangeable and easily forgotten username. With prominent and lively avatars and the like, we're hoping to get back to the e-communal spirit of days gone by.
Themes! - Set one of the default themes that you like best and completely change the way the site looks. These were just launched yesterday (3JUL21) so the options are limited to six right now, but more are coming, and with much more variety. Coffee and TronPurple are my favorites at present. BLM, Pride, Furry and some garish pastel with Comic Sans are coming soon. Or soon-ish. Or down the line. Who knows.
Emojis - touching back on the desire to revive the oldschool forum feel, we've integrated a little over 300 custom emojis including Marsey, platy, Taytay and a few hundred ancient early-mid 00s ezboard emojis I stole. You can enter them manually with traditional markup (i.e. surround the name of the emoji with colons), or use that slick emoji picker smiley face icon beneath the text entry field.
Tenor integration - Click the GIF button and enter a search query, then click the picture you want. Type fewer words than ever before and express yourself with imagery produced by someone else for another purpose entirely. Simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
Rules - Oh no, rules No but really, just don't post anything illegal (in the US), creepy libertarian shit, or doxxing (within reason) and you'll be fine. That's pretty much all it says. That, and we reserve the right to remove garbage posts that aren't funny, tedious agendaposts, mdefugees, things that we think removing will elicit a reaction from you, etc.
Bots - All the simplistic python scripts you know and love and feel an affinity with from r/drama are hardcoded directly into the site, so you can always be surrounded by the illusions of old friends. Snappy is here (and uncastrated), you will be zozzed at some point, even longpostbot is here to shame you for typing too much.
DMs - Slide on into someone's DMs with a dick pic or threats to post bussy or face dire consequences. It's easy, just click their username and smash that Message button.
Followers - Become a dramaverse influencer by accumulating as many followers as you can. They'll be notified when you make a new post, and you might even land a coveted spot on the Leaderboard so everyone can see that you've finally made it in life. Try it on my profile. Right now. I will unironically ban you if you don't. Hurry.
Leaderboards - Keep track of who the most hip and happening autists are. Realtime postcount, dramacoin and follower high scores. Someone said something you don't like? See if they're on one of these and mock the shit out of them for it.
Visible voters - Click the three little dots on any thread or comment and then click Votes. Find out who downvoted your hilarious commentary on a Twitter thread no one bothered to read and call that snake out. You can also just quickly view Up/Down totals by clicking the number displayed by the votes, so like +58/-2 or whatever. This is such a long post and I'm really running out of steam here.
Two-factor authentication - Temporarily quell, or at least turn the volume down on the paranoid chittering inside your head by enabling 2FA to protect your precious homosexual pink dating site account even further. Very cool!
Saved posts/comments - You know what this is from Reddit, I'm not explaining it here. Three dots by a post. Click it, then click save. You can access your saved content from your profile.
Our very own Android app! - I can't vouch for the quality of this since I'm not poor and thus have a real phone (iOS app coming soon), and it was also just launched yesterday (3JUL21), but our very own Krc very nicely put together a native app for the povertycels out there. This is an official product and can safely be used without any more fear than comes with using the website in the first place. What are the features? What is coming to it in the future? I have no idea, but I bet it's nice.
@Aevann develops pretty much everything for this site and he does really amazing and impossibly fast work. There are a lot more features coming soon. Like later today, we should have the option to embed music on our profiles so you can pretend you're back on MySpace. I don't care if you don't want this, I do, so don't bother complaining. There's a lot more in the pipeline, and requests/suggestions are always welcome and will definitely be actioned if they're both good and not too much of a pain in the ass. They don't even actually have to be good I guess, let's try to keep things on-brand.
UPDATE: Profile songs are now live and I am SO HAPPY.
At present, you’ll only hear them on desktop though. NOW MOBILE-FRIENDLY
Anyway that's all, thanks again for coming. If you don't like something, that's fine - tell us what you don't like and why you don't like it. If you have a suggestion to make it likeable, definitely include that too. "It's shit" is fine and good feedback, but it's not useful feedback. We'd like it to not be shit though, so telling us why it's shit is beneficial to everyone.
And one final note, since I've seen this mentioned a few times: No, this will not turn into some edgelord mdefugee shithole. This isn't Voat or Ruqqus or whatever, this will always be what r/drama once was. That won't change.
xoxo Carp 💋
Prophet Muhammad's fondness for cats is conveyed in his hadith: "Affection for cats is part of faith"